"All books are either dreams or swords,/You can cut, or you can drug, with words." - Amy Lowell, 'Sword Blades and Poppy Seed'

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!!

I'm afraid there's no review today.  I spent a wonderful weekend with my mom and her family in Ohio, and I decided to take the day off before returning to work tomorrow.  I was going to review A Midwife's Tale by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich today, but decided that I needed to skim through it again before writing my review to do it justice.  You can look for that next Monday.

But I'll be back on Wednesday with a review of Where the Sidewalk Ends, by Shel Silverstein, and Friday with The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria Augusta Trapp.  Next week I'll be blogging from Madison, where I'll be visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and new niece.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Fourth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment